WebTech Group, Editor in Chief of STL.News releases the State of Publication.
As Editor in Chief, we like to provide transparency to those who use us as sources of information and those that sponsor our publication.
The domain name, STL.News was purchased on February 29, 2016.
The founder, Marty Smith, is responsible for the hosting, design, and optimization of the website.
In December 2019, to preserve space, we removed more than 80,000 news articles. A significant amount of our content was purchase from AP (Associated Press). The content had severe duplication making it difficult for our website to rank well with AP content.
Therefore, we created our own search engine to aggregate press release content from federal and state governments and content from publicly traded companies.
A significant sponsor for STL.News is Amant’s Floor Care. The owner of Amant’s has an equity interest in the parent company of STL.News, LLC.
As of today at approximately 12:45 CST, WebTech Group offers the following information:
- The site was created and launched in March of 2016.
- Currently, the site is hosted on a dedicated VPS server at UltimateHost.Domain, which is also an affiliate of STL.News. STL.News is supported by a CDN provider known as Cloudflare.
- There are more than 16,630 news articles published.
- 505 pages disclose information about the publication and resource pages that is educational-type-related. Additionally, there are business listings published for local businesses. Business listings may or may not be paid for.
- Currently, there are two full-time publishers that publish 65+ news articles each day.
- Increase publishers to 3 or 4 by August 1, 2021.
- Double the news articles published each day.
- Increase our search engine to monitor more news sources.
- Seeking corporate sponsors.
About Amant’s Floor Care
Amant’s Floor Care has been offering multiple floor cleaning services to the St. Louis region since 1969. Steve Amant founded the company, and today, the company is owned and managed daily by his son, Kevin Amant. Kevin offers hassle-free estimates free of charge.
The company is highly rated by customers on online reviews, and the BBB gives them the highest score. Amant’s has been voted by Expertise.com as one of the top-rated carpet cleaning companies in St. Louis for 2021 and previous years as well. For more information, CLICK to visit Amant’s website or call +1 636-458-2500/